TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.BookedOnMedia.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Timothy M Burt. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Timothy M Burt and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site; or
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
Sale of Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of services available on our Site.
The following services are available on our Site:
- Marketing & Media Consulting.
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all services we provide. You agree to purchase services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- PayPal; and
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Refunds for Services
We provide refunds for services sold on our Site as follows:
- Purchase price will be fully refunded only if a paying member attends the first seven (7) group coaching calls live, on Zoom or other internet web conferencing software, in their entirety, with Tim Burt and can demonstrate (with written evidence) that their business hasn’t been improved in any area that Tim Burt provides guidance. Member must show application of at least one principle or strategy that Tim Burt has offered in those seven live group coaching calls.
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Timothy M Burt and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Timothy M Burt and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Missouri.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and Timothy M Burt are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and Timothy M Burt agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to an arbitrator in the event that mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Timothy M Burt. The costs of any mediation or arbitration will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Timothy M Burt agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
- No guarantees of securing any media appearances of any kind, on any platform – physical, digital, or otherwise – that are known now, or in the future are promised. The average return on investment is zero dollars and zero cents. The strategies and tactics outlined in this course and on the group coaching calls could only be effective if they are put into practice by the member. Tim Burt and Bruce Serbin explicitly make no guarantees of any kind regarding your success or outcomes by attending the group coaching calls, or by using any of the print or digital assets you may be given when enrolling in this course.
- By enrolling in the Booked On Media Course with Tim Burt and Bruce Serbin, you explicitly agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
PO Box 5970, 8655 AIRPORT RD, SAINT LOUIS, MO 63134-9998
Effective Date: 1st day of January, 2020